Through my research I came up with these ideas:
1. The first attempt to go further was to find out everything about community radio. I found some interesting points:
COMMUNITY RADIO
Poor countries: men take over the use of radio. So, there
are stations which broadcast women-related material specifically in certain
times.
I found these manuals to learn how to do community radio:
This book has excellent information.
2. I usually listen to a digital radio station called Smooth
FM. Their motto is very warm and also descriptive about the contents of the
station.
“Your easy place to relax”
I can take this motto as a basis for further ideas. For example,
“your little space (piece) of Latin America” or something like that.
3. Some of the history of the program:
“The program has contributed with the development of the
Latin American community in Adelaide for 37 years. We want to keep that space
in which the community can express itself and be proud of its roots”.
4. Our contribution (as presenters) is voluntary.
5. I think the video should be made in Spanish with English
subtitles. Spanish speakers are the main audience.
6. We need donations.
No comments:
Post a Comment