ACTIVITY 1: AUDIENCE
What is the message of your promotion? Summarise it in a
sentence.
Help us make you feel at home.
ACTIVITY 2: TONE
•How does your target audience feel about your product
before they’ve seen your video?
More energetic and colourful than other programs in Spanish.
They like debate.
Spanish students like to listen to several accents
Help communities to inform about events and activities.
•How do you want them to feel after they’ve seen your video?
•What tone/s or emotion/s will you need to convey to convince your audience of
your promotional message?
Very identified with the program
Connected emotionally with the program (e.g. Mastercard
spot).
Fun, energetic, dynamic, entertaining, fresh, warm
Eager to support the program, worried about not having it.
•Which colours best
represent these emotions? Why?
If my background is green I would use other colours for the characters (people wearing typical customs, etc). Pure colours mean energy, party, etc.
I want energy and freshness. So, blue, yellow and green
would be the dominant tones.
Blue is the favourite colour for women and men.
I will try to keep a small number of different tones to not
confuse the audience.
•Which fonts best represent these emotions? Why?
Sans serif, slab serif
I want to use sans serif for the most important pieces of my
message to ensure people understand what I try to convey, mixed with slab serif
to give a sense of freshness and fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment